The Research Office (RO) provides administrative support to enhance research endeavours at HKSYU and to effectively implement the strategies and policies established by the University Research Committee.
The RO provides services and administrative support which include the following:
- coordinating submissions for research funding support;
- acting as the University’s interface in negotiating with research funding bodies on the terms of grants and on post award operational processes;
- communicating the expectations and requirements of the RGC to staff members;
- conveying requests from Principal Investigators (PIs) for variations to the terms of grants; and
- apprising staff members of any research support programmes to maintain their research vitality and enhance the competitive edge of their research initiatives so that they are in a better position to secure external grants.
As external and internal funding schemes have different application requirements and processes, staff members who are interested to learn more about funding opportunities should visit this page frequently for updates.